Cookies are fragments of text sent to the user by the website visited. They are stored on the computer’s hard disk, thus allowing the website to recognize users and store certain information about them, in order to allow or improve the service offered. There are different types of cookies. Some are necessary to be able to browse the Site, others have different purposes such as ensuring internal security, administering the system, performing statistical analysis, understanding which sections of the Site are of most interest to users or offering a personalized visit to the Site.
The Site uses technical and profiling cookies. The foregoing refers to both the user’s computer and any other device that the user may use to connect to the Site.
Specifically, our cookies allow:
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as user name and password
- analyze the use of the services and content provided by the Site to optimize the browsing experience and services offered
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any change in this policy will take effect from the date of publication on the Site.
Qualunque cambiamento nella presente policy avrà effetto dalla data di pubblicazione sul Sito.
1.2 How can I change cookie preferences
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can normally change the settings to disable this feature. You can block all types of cookies, or accept to receive only some and disable others. The “Options” or “Preferences” section in the browser menu allows you to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracking technologies, and how to get notification from the browser of the activation of these technologies. Alternatively, you can also consult the “Help” section of the toolbar in most browsers. You can also select the browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Windows Phone: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
2. Technical CookiesCookies technicians are those used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communication network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner or manager. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas). The technical cookies provided by the Site are:
- Session Cookies They are used to manage login and access to the site’s reserved functions. Their deactivation compromises the use of the services accessible by login
3. First part profiling cookiesThe site does not use first-party profiling cookies.
4. Third-party profiling cookiesThird-party cookies are set by a different domain than the one visited by the user. If a user visits a site and a different company sends the information using that site, there are third-party cookies.
The Site uses the following third-party profiling cookies:
- Google Analytics Cookies
Our pages use third-party Google Analytics performance cookies (a service offered by Google, Inc. ) to allow us to collect anonymously and examine visitor behavior while using the site and to improve the its usability and user experience. Through the use of the Google Analytics panel, it is possible to understand whether the visits were made by new or returning visitors, verifying the way in which the pages were browsed (input, exit links, page shifts, residence times, geographical origin, etc …). For more information about Google Analytics, you can visit the sites:
https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ and https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
You can disable the action of Google Analytics through the tools provided by Google. For information about consul t are the : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Social Widget Cookies
Some widgets made available by social networks (for example Facebook, Twitter , YouTube , Google Maps , etc.) can use their own third-party cookies. The deactivation does not compromise the use of the site, except in the sections in which widgets can be installed (for example for integration of videos or maps) and in some cases the possibility of rapid sharing of the contents or the possibility of commenting on some areas of the site.
AddThis – Disclosure: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy